Apex E-8 help

K_Red_Raider

Membership Expired
My e-8 bar has quit turning off my power head when it is suppose to. Has anyone had any problem like this? It was working for the past year and now decided to just keep the power on at all times. I have checked to make sure no one has changed the outlets and the plug is in the correct spot. When it is suppose to be turned off the "Dashboard" shows that it is off but there is still power to the Power head.

Here is a screen shot of my programing and it is still the same program that it has been for the past year.
alt="">

Could be a bad outlet, I've had that exact scenario happen and I was told it was simply bad by neptune.

Ive had a single outlet go bad as well. From what I found online is the outlets that are not relay seem to go bad first.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

That's what I did, but they can fix it. If the unit is within one year from the date of purchase the outlet will be repaired under warranty. Otherwise its typically $50 to repair/replace the first outlet and $10 for each additional outlet.

I used it for my power head as I figured that is one thing I would always want on at all times.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

Ok thanks for the info. I guess I will just keep it like it is until I get a spare E-8 and can send this one in to get fixed.

I have a spare 8 outlet from my old controller you can borrow if you want to send it in now, just let me know.