Apex Classic Head, Lab Grade pH Probe, Temp, 2013 Vortech MP40wes, 3 AI Hydra 52 Brackets

lilyhayes1401

Membership Expired
Just starting some early spring cleaning. Everything works as expected.View attachment 4482 Apex Classic Head w/ Lab Grade Probe / Temp Probe - $220Neptune ALD Module w/ 2 Sensors - $90Netgear Wireless Adapter - $152013 Vortech MP40wes - $2003 Hydra 52 Brackets - $25pH and temp probes not in pic cleaning. Everything about was recently removed from my display tank.

Posted by: praveen956 Do you use the 'Netgear Wireless Adapter' for wireless connection of apex classic? If so said:
Yes I did. Do you want to Apex classic and the netgear or just the netgear? I would honestly rather sell those together since most people do not have ethernet near their tank. Where are you located? I am in Rowlett so do not know if you are further away the drive makes sense for only the netgear. Just let me know which you want and we can coordinate.

Thanks for the response. I already got the apex classic so I wouldn't need another. I work in downtown Dallas and can stop by your place around 5.30 - 6.00 pm today or on the weekend based on your availability. Please text me @ 216 272 6131 if interested.