Anyone tried Tigger pods?

Thanks for the info, I bought phyto from the phyto lady (Cheryl) at the swap meet and have fed the tank twice since then.

I think everything is good. Henry and Paisley look healthy and always have their snouts in a rock, so there must be pods. 8)

Gail

here's another source - I havn't tried them yet, but they seem reputable and have some different things that may interest some folks

http://floridapets.com/

Hi, if there is a GB on the pods, how long before they arrived and how long could they stay in the bottle? I will be up around the 7th or 8th of December until the 10 or 11th. If they would arrive in that time period and last until I was able to get them home, I would very much like a bottle.

Tigger Pods are very beneificial for Blennies and other items in the food chain that feed on copes. My scooter is doing great, and I only reseed the fuge once every 6-9 months or so. I've been using them for 2+ years.

I have also successfully cultured Tigger Pods in the past. I am getting ready to set up another such tank during the Thanksgiving weekend. I'll post in the food section when I get the process refined and documented a little better. It takes about 6-8 weeks or so for the initial population to really explode and grow up to feeding size.

I also have to setup my phyto cultures this weekend, so my pods can eat well.