Anyone know what this Anemone is?

I currently have a 20gal nano Hex, with 20lbs LR I was wondering what type of anenome i could go with that's easy, and requires the least light. I have a sunlight flourescent on it right now, and was wondering if i needed to add a actinic to it for the anenome?

How many watts are those lights? Anemones need plenty of light, and it may be tough to keep one happy in a hex tank.

Glenn set up a nice hex, and used a single MH bulb. And the Rose BTA looked very happy in there.

I don't know if you've seen them, but there were from Home Depot, I've seen several people with them, on diy canopys, they are the curly flourecents, 2 of the 150 watt ones, they are labeled sunlight bulbs made by Lights of America

here's a link to the lights, I'm running 2 of them, which seems to bepretty bright, just wondering if I need to get some actinics too, or if i need a new light setup before persuing the BTA

http://lightsofamerica.com/twister.htm

Those are good for refuguims, but I wouldn't try to keep an anemone or other light-loving corals under it, it just doesn't have enough intensity...

IMHO Anemone's really require metal halides... yes, it can be done with T5's or other high intensity flourescents, but metal halides are really best for an anemone... (My opinion only, of course, but.....)

Ok, I'm just asking, because I've read site after site that each have differing opinions, and I don't want to risk the life of a creature on bad advice
I'd druther be safe than sorry

Aiptasia are also called glass anemones. Lighting has no bearing on them, they'll grow in total darkness. We do our best to keep them out of the tank.

Have you read this page yet?

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/marine/inverts/cnidaria/anthozoa/bubbletipanemones.htm

Thank you, That was definately much more informative, anwsered alot of questions, since the loss of my mantis, I've ben searching for a new direction, my wife prefers not to go back to the mantis, but I'm having difficulty finding something to interest me

for a 20 check out a 4 bulbs T-5 Icecap retro It'd probably cover it the 4*39 watt setup over a 58 and have three prosporing anenomes, 1 split and one incredible recovery

I'm not sure about this one or not, I got an anemone from a friend in okla today, it's pink, with pinkish purple tips, seems lively, he gave it to me because his split, and he didn't have room for this one, so i was wondering if anyone knew anything about it, or if it's going to be more trouble that I can handle right now

Someone said this might be a Pink Tip Haitian Anemone? anyone ever seen one of these? I was also told it's very poisonous, and could potentially cause serious injury to me?

looks like a condy to me too. If it is a condy it won't cause much harm to you as long as your not just keeping your hand covered in tentacles. I don't know if you were wanting to keep any clowns with that anemone, but condys in general don't host.