Any softies or lps for sale?

Chad-Wilson

Membership Expired
 Just looking for easier and colorful stuff, building a zoa garden and maybe some rarer items. Items I have and looking for other stuff/ colors ZoasBubble XeniaGsp KenyaMontiFrogspawnGreen tip hammer Green trumpetToadstoalGargonianAlvaporaCloves Ricordea Lobo 5 acansGreen capMushrooms OctospawnTorchRhodactus 

I would probably be more interested in just buying ... I dont have anything I really wanna trade, I'm still building up

I have several frags of frogspawn. 10/headI have frags ready of 3-8 heads. Or i can cut larger frags if you want.I have roughly 75 heads.Blue tip, green stem frogspawn.not the best pic but you can see the two big pieces in the middle and have some frags already cut on the left hand side of the tank.lights are t5's so the color does not really pop in this pic.View attachment 1904

I am not sure based on your post is you do not want any GSP or not, but I have some if you are interested.  I have two rocks worth as well as some long "tentacles" I can frag as well.  Let me know and I can send you pictures later today once my lights are on.  I am in Dallas near 635 & 75.  

jvega214,Are you interested in any GSP?  I have a nano (5.5) so my pieces might work for you.  I would do sale or trade.  

Ok, that is what I thought but wanted to double check.  I really need to frag/thin out my GSP so let me know if you change your mind or hear of someone who needs it.  Good luck with your search!

What size duncan are you looking for?  I can probably frag part of mine when I pull the saw out this weekend.  Have assorted zoas too.  I can usually meet up in SW Carrollton if it's over lunch or close to 5:00, but if you want to see the tank I'm all the way in Murphy.

Have various torch/hammer/frogspawn and a few HUGE long-tentacle plates.Pickup would have to be Thursday/Friday - PM if interested. Thanks.