Anemone won't leave

Help, I can't get my anemone to move off the bottom of my rock. He moved their about a week ago and is killing my frags that are attached. I tried power head, holding him out of the water...He must go.

What I've done in those situations is gently but firmly used my trusty handy-dandy turkey baster to send streams of water right at the base of his foot, to get him to let go... If you can get even the tiniest bit of the foot to come up, start sending water between his foot and the rock until he comes loose...

One BIG word of caution! Be VERY careful you don't have the end of the turkey baster near the anemone (Or anything else delicate) during the "intake" phase, or you'll suck his flesh in and cause some damage...

Another thing I've tried is to hold a piece of ice next to the foot, to get the initial "let off" so you can pry him off with water bursts after that...

Hold it upside down out of the water... dip it in the water everynow and then... dig your nail under the corner if it and it will slowly let go... This is what i seen the guy at The fish Gallery do when i got my BTA and i have done it 2-3 times when he gets in the wrong spot... i havent killed or hurt him just P(*&ed him off a bit i think...
good luck

Well, the first didn't work out to well...He just moved around the rock and of course in an even worse place. I will try this, if not he might get cut...I will cut him......