ALL EQUIPMENT FROM CLOWNFISH BREEDING FACILITY FOR SALE

mztexas

Premium Member
Hello fellow DFWMAS members, many of you have taken a tour of my facility 2 blocks West of Dallas North Aquarium when the meeting was at DNA.  Unfortunately a combination of rent increase, and not having the time to manage the shop, I have made the decision to close it.    I need to get rid of everything.  Here is a short list of what is available.  If it isn’t listed here, email me and ask as I probably have it.  (note:  I have sold all of my breeders and they are all gone, however, I still have approximately 3,000 clownfish of most varieties available)Here is a high-level overview of what I have available.  If you are a breeder and would like to buy everything including the livestock, I am open to offers..  <ul type="disc"><li class="MsoNormal">(2) Central Airline systems with 60 individually adjustable air hose valves,</li><li class="MsoNormal">30+ 10g tanks.  (Some still brand new)</li><li class="MsoNormal">4 custom acrylic breeder tanks - each holds 8 pairs of breeders or can be used for seperating fish</li><li class="MsoNormal">4 full racks used for Clownfish growout</li><li class="MsoNormal">Trigger Systems sumps</li><li class="MsoNormal">Reef Octopus Skimmers</li><li class="MsoNormal">Heaters and Digital Controllers</li><li class="MsoNormal">Sicce Pumps </li><li class="MsoNormal">tons of plumbing parts including bulkheads, loc-line and return jets, schedule 40 fittings </li><li class="MsoNormal">Dosing Pump</li><li class="MsoNormal">Magnetic Stir</li><li class="MsoNormal">carbon, water softener, RO unit that produces 1.6gpm at 1TDS</li><li class="MsoNormal">live rock (Aptasia free, chemical free, fully cycled for heavy bioload)</li><li class="MsoNormal">30 - 3g tanks with glass lids</li><li class="MsoNormal">UV Sterilizers</li><li class="MsoNormal">180g tank (not drilled but can drill for the buyer at no charge)</li><li class="MsoNormal">various other sized tanks</li><li class="MsoNormal">ATO’s</li><li class="MsoNormal">various pumps for UV, ATO’s, etc.</li><li class="MsoNormal">2 - 150g water storage containers</li></ul>Please note that some of the equipment I can't sell until I sell the remaining clowns.  However, all of the breeder systems I will drain this week and they are available as well as the equipment that runs them.  View attachment 3447

I am also sorry to hear this, your facility was very cool and you had some gorgeous breeding stock.Will you be selling the clowns retail or just wholesale?

Posted by: mztexas I am happy to sell any of my clowns to you. said:
I'd probably like to take a look through your non-breeding stock. I already have 2 clowns in my tank and I'm wanting to get more clowns but I'm not sure if they will all play nice together.

We have a 400 gallon reef that we would love to add 50 to 100 clowns to the tank. I am also interested in your u v sterilizer. Will you please give me a call at 214-577-4151 to discuss.thank you,

Hello,i am interested in some of your clownfish and equipment. Would like to go by and take a look. 972-343-8449 Cisco