Acrylic tanks in dallas?

[Anyone know of a good place in Dallas to purchase a large Acrylic tank(200 gal. plus). I've found some places online, but they will have to ship, and its an extra $150 or so. Of course, the tax will run probably half that, saving $75 is still nice. Please let me know if you have any somewhat local(Houston/Austin Ok as well) recommendations. Thanks.

Bill]

[Occassionally Dallas North has large used acrylic tanks for
sale if you are open to used equipment.]

[Thanks all. I'm not as concerned about buying a used acrylic tank(as opposed to a used glass tank). Of course, I'm still interested in new tanks. I have heard that there is a place in south Dallas somewhere, but I don't have a name for it. If anyone knows, please help. Thanks.

Bill]

[Ken's House of Tanks (or House of Fish ... or House of Glass)... Anyway, his name is Ken House.

LOL]

[i have "heard" that waxahachie had tenecore tanks they sell...have no idea if true...but they are good tanks, might be worthwhile to look into.]

[House of Fish Enterprises owned by Kenneth House makes custom acrylic tanks. They are located in Dallas off of I-35. The phone number is (214) 350-1677 and web site www.houseoffish.com

I had Kenneth make my tank and was pleased with the work.]