Acrylic in nd for  fuge/sump?

[I need to know where I can buy a sheet of acrylic or two to make my new fuge for my new 215 gallon. Or is there anyone out there that could make one that is close to ND that will not charge me a arm and a leg for one. Thinking a 215 gallon needs atleast a 40g sump 25 for the bed and calurpa rest for skimmer and return pump and reactor

Catfish]

[???
Just guessing but,
Port Plastics and others sell sheets, BUT!, the problem is a 2x3? or 3x4 sheet min, will set you back 40-60 bucks and that will not complete a 40-50gallon tank,(WITH 1 sheet), so there is then 2 sheets needed and Weld On 16/3or4 and that is 6-7-8 bucks a tube and then getting it cut to size and so on, picking it up and all.

I would figure you would be better off looking for a used 40-50 gallon tank or maybe even Wal Mart. The used tanks off these type sites, are the best deals and no hassle.
If it is just a Sump, how's about the Home Depot and there storage containers? You can plumb them togeather and make quite a large Vat/Sump system. I know many are using the 22 gallon size vats, for sump needs.

Good luck,
M&J T :nod:]

[I believe one of the sponsors on this site - Tranquil Scape in Arlington - posted that they will cut acrylic for you any way you need it for those who have a DIY project. You need to be able to give them exact dimensions of everything including where you want holes drilled, etc. I would get a drawing made up in microsoft paint or in CAD and email it to them and ask them how much it would cost for the acrylic and the cutting. I believe they also sell a lot of items for DIY projects (like Weldon, possibly). Go to their section here on the site and see what they can do for you. Might save you some money if they can actually get better prices on acrylic. Just an option I wish I would have known about several months ago before I bought mine.

Just went to their website and you can contact them at:
DIY@tranquilscape.com
817-652-4488]

[I made Danny's current one. And as I mentioned in a PM, I'll be happy to make any modifications for free to get you where you need to be.

I think if you were to take your drainline that is coming from the tank, and have it pour into the skimmer section near the front (between the front and the skimmer) and if I add a tall baffle right behind the skimmer (or two), it should resolve the micro bubble problems you're encountering.]