AC3 - I'm a noob, anyone want $ to help set up?

Help!

I can't even get past the first page on the AC3 setup instructions. Anyone able to assist? I can trade frags, a 10lb CO2 tank or $$ for assistance.

I need help setting it up, once it's up I can/should be able to do the rest.

Right now, I type ipconfig and the command window appears for 1 second and dissapears - no idea why.

214 three three four 9489

Thanks!
Chris

Chris,

I can help you but it wouldn't be until early next week.

Here is why your ipconfig is closing. You are typing IPCONFIG from the START / RUN menu

You need to type CMD from the START / RUN and then when the command prompt pops up you can type IPCONFIG /all

At the run line, type cmd . It'll open a command prompt in a black window. Then type ipconfig/all and you'll see what they want you to see.

When you're finished with the window, type exit and it'll go away. Or just use the x, I guess.

Thanks! that worked... but I am having 0 luck connecting. I can play on a PC but trouble shooting... 0 skill =(

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm going to at least play around with the menus to see what I can get going =)

Scott (Ashlar) is a genius on the AC3 and he's nice about helping people. It's easier to get it up on the computer and then program it than trying to program it from the little black box. Also Curt at Neptune will help you troubleshoot and you can call them during the day weekdays. There is a forum on Reef Central sponsors for Neptune where you can post and ask questions.

Kay

Chris,

With the network cable hooked up you should be able to type in the ip address(192.168.1.50) in and get to the controller sign in page. login = admin, password = 1234. Does that not work???

Cheers,

Chris,
have got it working yet? If not, you can call me and we can try and resolve the issues.