AC3 Controlling another tank wirelessly?

I know this isn't possible using typical products offered by Neptune Systems, but has anyone heard of, attempted or can think of a way to control add ons to the AC3 wirelessly? I just don't know how the data is transfered. Is it 8 pin? Coaxial? If I could buy a third party product that transferred that data type I should be able to run it easily without climbing under the house and running a wire.

I've tried a few basic google searches. Just figured I would post to see if others had already looked into the topic a little deeper.

Oh... and if not, I'm in the market for another tank controller. :)

Not sure about the ac3, but on my acjr i have a serial to bluetooth adaptor and i run acserial2web on my computer so that i can control everything anywhere i have web access.

The ACIII has an ethernet port and can be hooked up either with a cable to your router or to a wireless gaming adapter. You can also use aquanotes with it to control anything connected to the DC8. Maybe I'm not understanding what you are trying to do but I have used this controller in the past to automate my tank.

Regards,

The title says another tank, so maybe a second tank n a different room? Have a single controller manage both? The apex can handle multiple tanks, it uses a USB based connection system that might could be made wireless.

Yes I should have been a bit more descriptive. Is it possible to control a dc8 and a probe module that's in a separate room without running a cable.

Just seems with all the wireless technology it should be available for nearly any connection type.

Haven't heard of that being done which doesn't mean it hasn't been done. [smilie=lol.gif] A lot can interfer with a wireless device if unencrypted, seem like it would be unreliable but anything's possible. [smilie=rofl.gif]

Cheers,