AC3 Controller program ?

I know at one time Ashlar posted the program he was using for his AC3. Does anyone remember where that is? I am FINALLY hooking mine up and would like to have some insight on what other people are doing versus starting completely from scratch.

Also do you need a crossover cable to connect it to your computer or a normal ethernet cable?

Lastly, what will work to hook it to a wirless network?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanx y'all.

@20nascar wrote:
I know at one time Ashlar posted the program he was using for his AC3. Does anyone remember where that is? I am FINALLY hooking mine up and would like to have some insight on what other people are doing versus starting completely from scratch. Also do you need a crossover cable to connect it to your computer or a normal ethernet cable? Lastly said:
http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=49604

If you want to connect directly from your computer to the AC3, yes, you'd need a crossover cable. Better solution is to just pick up a cheap 4 port switch to keep around. Plug the AC3 and your computer into it, and no special cables required.

If you want to hook an AC3 up to a wireless network, I'd suggest a wireless gaming adapter (linksys' model is the WGA54, if I recall correctly, though I also have one from Buffalo.)

@20nascar wrote:
Perfect...Thank you!!! said:
You also need to change your number and name to 14Nascar

Also there is a sponsor forum on RC with lots of help, including Neptune Systems own Curt ( CLP )

can this be applied to the ACJR as well? wirless and/or software? sorry just ordered a acjr and havent learned the ins and outs yet

Yup, if you want to access your AC Jr you need to have it hooked up to a pc at all times with a serial cable, and run aquanotes on that pc.