95g Rimless Cube with custom stand

Sleepingtiger

Premium Member
For sale is a rimless cube with a custom stand. I started this build but COVID-19  happened and I lost my job. Anyways, the tank is just a rimless cube. However, the stand is very unique. It features a glass door to show off your display panel for all your controllers. The stand has a built in drawer to hold your test equipment. Behind the display panel is where your sump will sit. The tank can be position so that the corner over flow can either be in the left or right  the stand is tall so you can see everything at eye level  
All the joints on the stand were caulked to prevent water damage. The stand was made using furniture grade plywood. The walls was reinforced with hardwood to prevent warping. The stand was primed with killz , sanded and 3 layers of topcoat was applied. Topcoat is a paint specifically used on exterior boat finish. The paint is incredible as it dries like epoxy and seals in the wood.  It’s expensive as well at $20 per quart. Leveling legs were added so you don’t have to shimmy the stand to level it. Stainless steel parts were used to prevent corrosion. The hinge on the stand feature soft close so you can’t slam the door and scare the crap out of the fish. The stand also includes a dj switch. Let me know if you have any questions. I spent over $350 in material to build the stand. Asking $800. Located near Parker/Wylie/Allen. 
Call or text for fastest response. 469-235-0905 

View attachment 12470
View attachment 12471
View attachment 12472
View attachment 12473