75g rimless-complete system-$200

Reesetricted

Membership Expired
View attachment 3398 Needs to go. Dimensions are 40.5L x 24.25H x 17.75W. The front and side are a single bent piece on glass.  There are a lot of fine scratches from the previous owner on the front and sides.  I had it turned with the back facing forward bc I can't stand scratches. I never noticed any scratches on the back.  It is facing forward in the pics as I wanted to see how bad the scratches were.  I hadn't seen them in a couple years so, wanted to give an accurate description. Standing, I cant see them but, when I squat to eye level with the tank, the light hits them and they're everywhere.   The tank comes with about 20# of sand(just enough to cover the bottom), 20# of live rock, areturn pump that has filter sponge inside that I used as a filter(it's well established), a modified coralife hob skimmer(idk if its a 65 or 125 but, id assume its a 65.  I can assure you, it skims the hell out of the tank. Has intake silencer, maxi jet 1200, venturi intake, return silencer and anti micro bubble return, still makes them but, it definitely helps, and a drain from the collection cup to a jug), an orbit marine 36-48 led fixture, and a stand. The tank and stand came together so, together they go. The stand is...alright. some of the particle board is swelling and the inside of the hinges are rusty but, I am a pedantic.  Over the past 2-3 years I've used it as a frag tank and a fish only tank(most recently).  I still have the frag rack that fits the tank perfectly.  You can have that if you want it. Here are some pics. Lmk if you want to see anything in particular.  $200 obo.   System is up and running and will be until sold.

Woops... wrong forum? Just saw the description when I backed out.  I considered which to post in and decided "not live goods" since there is nothing live (except bacteria and,I think, an asterina).  Its obviously not "dry" though. Please move post if necessary.