75g reef ready/sump/stand/canopy/skimmer/everything

Reesetricted

Membership Expired
I have combined my FOWLR and reef tanks and have these systems for sale.  Both are 75s.  1 is posted in dry goods (I know), the other is below. [*75 gallon reef ready with a back wall overflow. Has zero scratches(I hate scratches so, I'm always overly careful, plastic razors). ][*Stand and canopy painted black(excellent condition).][*sunlight supply: sun blaze 44- 4 bulb t5 fixture mounted on canopy lid. All ATI bulbs, 7 months old (2 blue plus, 1 purple plus, 1 actinic, I think?)][*30 gallon(iirc) diy baffled sump][*1 seio circulation pump and I can't remember the brand of the other but, 2 circ pumps.][*1 700gph  return pump][*euro reef rs80 skimmer][*plumbing included.][*hole on the side of the canopy for exhaust fan. Has exhaust fan(DC pc case fan) to keep canopy cool][*additonal info i forgot-back of aquarium painted black, dual bulkhead, split/dual lock line for return...I'll keep it running until sold so, the algae/bacteria stay alive.]***the exhaust fan in the pic died. It nown has a fan with black housing and red blade.[$500 obo][rock/livestock not included. Sand is included if desired.View attachment 1949]