600 gallons of teardown this weekend

jccaclimber

Premium Member
Edit for location: Murphy, just east of Plano/Richardson.  Near Murphy Rd/FM544 or Murphy Rd/Renner Rd.Looking to tear down my 600 in preparation for a move this weekend.  I already have most of the things I plan to keep hosted elsewhere, so 95% of what is in these photos is visible.Sunday or so anything still in the tank will either get distributed out to a few good local friends or moved to the new tank in a few cases, so I cannot hold anything past Saturday.I also have a couple items that I received from past teardowns, these are not picture, but are free to any supporting members.  These are a green plate and a large gray/purple favia with yellow eyes.Below are asking prices except for things I'm planning to move, but make me an offer as I'd like these gone.  Frags also available.Duncans $10+ (cut to request), or the whole thing for $300 (75 heads last time I counted, likely more).SPS, $200 OBO per colony, or $1k for the whole corner (red planet, blue matrix, blue tenius, purple tenius, assorted unknown acros.Green goblin $100Armor of god zoas, $3 PPThe entire frag rack with whatever's growing on it (tons of zoas), palys, stuff, $100Sherman RBTAs, $50 for larger ones (one pending, other first come), <del>$10 for the tiny guys</del> (tiny guys sold).Assorted other things - $10-20 for frags, $50 for mini colonies.Kryptonite candy cane (<del>$2/head in bulk</del> (75+ head colony sold), $5/head smaller groups)Large clam - $800 (planning to move this one)CBB - $60 (pending)Tangs, gobies, rabbit NFSChromis $6 each if they happen to be in the fish trap when you come by.View attachment 8168

Posted by: xrickyhoangx Can you send me a text would like all the Anemones. 682-558-4428 said:
Nems now all pending for later today, I'll let you know if any are not picked up.All PMs have been responded to.

Posted by: jccaclimber [quote="Posted by: xrickyhoangx Can you send me a text would like all the Anemones. 682-558-4428 said:
Nems now all pending for later today, I'll let you know if any are not picked up.All PMs have been responded to."]This buyer passed, one nem still available.

Posted by: Cbartlettndt Text me 409 549 2720 ill be in dallas this weekend. Looking to find some frags. Mushrooms or acans or other lps softies.  said:
Text sentUnrelated, but all nems sold.

Posted by: Dragazn Would like to pickup a few acros sps frag today.  Please text 214-302-9940  said:
Text sent.  Still have a large GARF, green goblin, some tenius, and a couple unknown acros (and plenty of other non-acros).

Since I had a number issue, AFAIK all texts, PMs, etc. are replied to.  If you haven't heard from me shoot me another message or post here please.

Posted by: dport02 Assume this is no longer available?  said:
I have a few things in the sump as I haven’t escaped town yet.  Shoot me a PM with a number and we can see if I have anything you’re interested in.The display tank has been moved to storage.