I wasnt asked to post these:
DSC_0368.jpg
alt="">

DSC_0369.jpg
alt="">

DSC_0370.jpg
alt="">

now that's a lot of great looking tank

are the reflectors mounted to unistrut only, or is there something holding up the moguls?

wow, sure looks different now that everything is in it. very nice donnie, i like the nem island, im doing something just like that (gonna try anyways).

pete, i think there are L brackets on the lights, top pic u can kind of see them.

Thanks for the pics mike!

Pete, i used a flat piece of aluminum bar stock and bent it at an l shape and bolted it to the top of the reflector and then to the back of the mogul socket. once i did this, i used a broom handle on the counter to find my center balance and this is where i put the track wheel so the will slide on the metal track. works great and i can move and adjust at will

bryan, the tank is 10ft long 38 inches front to back and 31 inches tall. I built the stand somewhat taller than my other one. i believe it is 43 inchs tall and i really like it a lot more.

Hopefully i can get more pics up so i can show you guys that i really did set up this beast of a tank. i have lots of cool stuff that i did (well it is cool to me) as i love to build and do my own stuff...stay tuned!

Donnie,

My Gigas, uh I mean your Gigas looks great. Glad I sold it to you when you had a 300-gallon and even happier now that it has 594 gallons to grow into. Congrats.

Lee

Well you can still claim name sake to it because it technically is somewhat yours....i am just the step dad :twisted: I am really glad that i got it and it really is my only "show piece" in the tank. As a matter of fact when i had the tank built i changed the cross brace sections so that i could make sure if needed, i could move it to something different. They normally had 4 braces going across the top so it would have been about 24 inches, i had them make 3 braces a little thicker so i have about 30 inch openings.....gotta love the gigas.

@dp1416 wrote:
Pete said:
Excelent concept and build on that light set up. Easy and effective. You need to post a couple close ups so people that use the Lumabrights can gain from your experiance.

Post those pics Donnie! Having seen yours stocked I'm going to have to rescape to get more swim space.

hey, post a link about the quickcrete/eggcrate info.