450 Gallon System for Sale - $3500 WHOLE SYSTEM

ERIKATHORNBURG

Membership Expired
We are listing our house and planning to move locally, but our giant aquarium will not be going with us.  I'm just too busy after opening Baked Addictions that I feel like I need to part with it for now.  I'm sure I'll be back.  Ha ha.It would be fantastic to sell the entire system to someone, but I know that's likely not going to happen.  We are going to start out offering entire system for sale first.  If we part it out we would have to see in this order:  Rocks, Fish, then Equipment.  So, I would have to have a buyer for the rocks first.  Then we could move onto fish.  We can't really have it sitting empty for very long showing the house.Here is what i have:View attachment 2758For Sale: 450 Gallon Glass Aquarium 4 ft tall x 4 ft deep x 6 ft wideTank, stand, stand wood cover, canopyFrag tankFrag tank stand3 halides and ballasts that can operate 250 or 400 watt halides2 - BRS 2 Part Dosers2 - water tanks 120 gallons eachLive rockLive sandSump Reef Octopus Diablo XS 200 Protein SkimmerAvast SwabbieReef Octopus biopellet reactorMain pumpADJ 8 DJ switchPC-4 DJ SwitchMag 7 pump used for top off waterBulk Reef Supply Reactor used for Carbon & GFOEheim Pumpmag pumpMag Float for Main TankMag Float for Frag TankAlso have a Tank we used for Frag swaps  Live goods: Live rockLive sand9" Vlamingi Tang with start of streamers4.5" Fowleri/Horshoe Tang6" Foxface5" Naso female7" Sailfin Tang5" Blue Hippo3.5" Purple Tang3" Kole Eye Tang4-4.5Yellow Tang3.5-4" Yellow Tang3.5" Copperband2 Bangli Cardinals 2.5-3"1 Firefish Gobie1 Female Leopard Wrasse 2-2.5"Dragonet Mandarin 2-2.5"Yellow Canary Blennie 2"Pair Clownfish 1.5" female & 1" male2" Green Chromis Some Snails but not manyWe have $11,000+ into this system.  Asking $3,500 for entire system.Part out prices will be posted if we go to parting out.

We are going to try to sell whole system first because parting out will be hard because we have to do it in a specific order and we can't have the system sitting empty for long showing the house.  I'll add part out prices if we get to that point.

Sorry if I'm jumping the gun but when you do part out I'm interested in the mandarin and the leopard wrasse.  Very sorry you have to sell all.  I remember when you set up the system.  For sure a one of a kind tank.  

I've had others message me about fish as well.  I would have to do something with the rock.  I'm considering maybe drying it out for a future tank.  If I pulled it out I could start a part out.  Just really didn't want to have it a mess during showings.  If we got an offer I would have no issue starting part out.

Anyone interested in Tank & Equipment if I part out?  All I have had is people interested in the fish.  No rock, tank, or equipment.

We aren't parting out yet.  I still don't have anyone interest in the rock, tank, or equipment.  I can't have it sit empty for showing the house.

I have a 400 gallon, and we are very interested in all of your fish, or whatever fish you have left, if you part out.Good luck on selling your home and tank!!!I am easily reached at 214-577-4151.thank you