45 Cube complete setup with Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

natas

Membership Expired
I am looking to sell my 45 Gallon setup that I have broken down. It was originally setup as a Anenome/Clown only tank. My asking price is $750 total. This includes everything below.* 45 Cube with Stand (black). Custom drilled for 700 GPH glass-holes overflow:https://www.glass-holes.com/700-gph-Overflow-Box-Complete-Kit-gh700kit.htm*?Jebao DC-3000* Jebao WP-25 wavemaker* Sump/Refugium - do not recall the exact brand...but I bought this sump because it was a perfect fit in the stand. It has a place for filter socks, and room for the protein skimmer and a section for the return pump.* Apex JR?* AI Hydra 26 LED light with AI EXT Tank mount* Apex AWM to control the light* Skimz SN143 protein Skimmer - Very nice skimmer with DC pump* Mini Mag float* Avast Marine ATO system with aqua lifter pump. Will throw in the contain I used that fits in the stand?I will let this stay up here for a few weeks. If I get no bites I will then part out the system if enough people are interested in all the items.

If you decide to part out, I would possibly be interested in the Apex AWM module, the Skimz Skimmer and the Jebao DC-3000.

Ledcan, I responded. Answer is yes. If your a go I can get it cleaned up and ready this weekend. Will throw in live rock if you need some

Ledcan, I responded. Answer is yes. If your a go I can get it cleaned up and ready this weekend. Will throw in live rock if you need some

Argg. Can't get any other pics up. I am willing to part out as well. So please pm me if interested.??Also so willing to trade for sps

Awm, skimmer and D.C.-3000 pending.?Here is a breakdown on partsTank, stand, sump: $300apex Jr with display: $175Avast ato with pump: $50Wp-25 wavemaker: $25hydra 26 with mount: $200?Also don't be afraid to bargain with me. The tank, stand and sump I will budge most on.??

Just took a look. This is the exact sump I have?https://www.reefspecialty.com/nextreef-nrs-24-sump.html

Status
Not open for further replies.