40 Breeder with Ghost Overflow, tilt up T5 fixture, brand new 40 breeder

DFW

Membership Expired
--- I bought this a couple years ago from a member, and never set it up. It saw water for a couple months before member had to move, and take it down. Seams look brand new. No scratches. There is a tiny bubble in front glass. The overflow takes up almost no room in tank, and has 2 1 inch drains, and a 1 1/2 inch backup drain. There is no stand with this.  What you see is what you get. There is no additional plumbing with this, unless you want an over the back return, which I have a one inch, I believe. $150.--- I also have a  Trinity 4 tube HO T5 fixture in nice condition. It probably needs new bulbs. I never used it either - was going to use on this tank. It all works, is clean, fans work, and tilts up nicely so you can get in tank. $30.--- Brand new 40 gallon breeder - Aqueon - still in wrapper - never used. $30--- I have 3 never used ATI Blue Plus 36 inch tubes that will fit it for $35.Take all of this for $220! I take paypal. --- View attachment 3983 

I have to apologize because I don't know when I will be available for pickup. When I figure out I can let you know? I plan to be around here tomorrow afternoon off, and on, just can't pin it down.Fell free to call/text me between 9am and 8 pm. David 6822038778 If I miss your call/text I will get back to you when I find it.

If David still has it and you would like a stand, I have one that is wood and coated (for a 40 gallon breeder).  Plus I live only a few miles from David.  $25

Thanks Jim. I actually got the stand from planet aquarium but screwed up the tank when drilling :-( So looking for an aquarium with the same dimension.

No, But I have the fixture seen here:http://www.dfwmas.org/community/dry-goods-for-saletrade/clearing-out-closet/paged/1/