300gal. Aquarium busted, misc. coral and live rocks free for members, pickup only!

andyv

Premium Member
First come first serve, pickup ONLY, in Lucas
Text 214-three five six - nine five zero four
for more details.

Last edited:
@andyv I'm so sorry to hear your tank broke - I think that is everyone's nightmare! We lack a 'hug' option, so I thought I'd write a note and let you know that positive thoughts are being sent your way. Instead, you are probably thinking towels, send towels to save the floor. Hang in there!!!!!

@andyv I'm so sorry to hear your tank broke - I think that is everyone's nightmare! We lack a 'hug' option, so I thought I'd write a note and let you know that positive thoughts are being sent your way. Instead, you are probably thinking towels, send towels to save the floor. Hang in there!!!!!
Luckily, the damage was leaking slow so we got the fish and rock in large buckets. A majority of the coral and some of the fish died, but we got the rest of the fish to a good home.

Thanks for the positive thoughts, blowers and dehumidifiers still running to get all the moisture out of the studs. I still have about 50lbs of good looking live rock if anyone is interested, free to any member just have to come pick it up. One piece has a nice looking rock anemone on it and there may possibly be a couple small RBTAs attached (hard to tell in the bucket). I’ll cross post in live goods as well. Also selling a lot of equipment, once I get it all cleaned up and verified that’s it’s all working. Ca reactor, Kessel ap700s, 36” T5s, gyres, and just about every Apex add on you need. Will post it all in the dry goods area later this week.