250g Reef Setup for sale--$2k

wpbfishguy

Membership Expired
 I can take additional pictures upon request as this is a hurried post. Tank is 250g acrylic measuring 8ftx2ftx2ft, dual ghost overflows, steal tubular stand with shiplap panels, canopy is shiplap as well. Lighting is (2) 4ft 8 t-5 bulb ATI fixtures with dual LED lighting with dimmer. Skimmer, ATO, Kalkreactor, and wave maker are Tunze. 80w uv sterilizer with external return pump (closed loop). Sump is 6ft acylic with skimmer section, refugium and section for return pump. Very large acrylic ATO reservoir. Two canister filters that I use to run GFO and Carbon. Several Aqua controllers and power bars, dosing pump, milwaukee MA877 refractometer, several Hanna Instruments Checker test kits, etc. etc. etc.
Livestock is approximately 400-500lbs of live rock with some zoo's and star polyps as nothing else recovered from the winter storm power outages. One lone rabbit fish trying to keep the hair algae at bay (but there is a lot see the pictures). Several emerald crabs and snails but otherwise this is ready for you to choose your own livestock assortment. 
Looking to see this very quickly as I need to move in the very near future and have given up on trying to rebuild after suffering such dramatic losses over the winter.
Located in Allen just off of 75. You will definitely need a second person to help move and a pick up truck--the steel stand is by far the heaviest piece of equipment.
View attachment 12956
View attachment 12959
View attachment 12957

I am selling it all for $2k—much more equipment than is listed such as aqua controller accessories—probably 6-8 power bars, two auto feeders, etc. I also have several additional pumps, two auto roller mat filters, two six stage RODI filters.  Willing to part out large parcels just not a lot of time for ones and twos.

I need to move this along--$1,000 if someone can pick it all up this weekend. I have started to break all of the equipment down. Even if someone is only interested in live rock I can work a deal there too. Give me a call or text at six, 2, three-two-five,2, three, three three, 4