240 gallon complete reef for sale

etse20

Premium Member
I have a 240 gallon tank I want to sell, Moving across country. I would like to sell it as a whole, i don’t want to piece it apart. This will include the tank, stand, lights, sump, skimmer, fish, corals, anemones, 200 lbs live rock, 150-200lbs of live sand and hundreds of various snails, hermits, starfish, nudibranch and peppermint shrimps. All of the corals were grown by me in the past 4 1/2 years, they all started as small frags. Everything (fish, starfish, anemones, corals) have all been with me for the past 4 years as well, they all started small and now they’re pretty big. This is a complete well maintained and established system with no problems. The 240g tank and stand is the only newer part of it all, tank upgrade around a year ago. Also recently added an extra large cleaner crew to replenish crew from  www.aqauriumdepot.com. I will list everything included and post pictures. Equipment240 gallon tank & the stand2 400watt metal halides with new bulbs. 30 gallon sump & Reef octopus Coral Vue protein skimmer 5 currentsOverflow boxReturn pumpanything else that will go with the equipment and extra filter media, u-tubes etc that I have left also gallon sized jugs of brightwells additives specific for this system.  Corals4 XXL RBT Anemones 1 medium RBT anemone ORA Pink ChaliceEast Aussie Duncan colony Aussie lord Pink Rainbow acan colony Aussie lord silver Christmas acan colonyAussie lord Orange Acan colony4 King Midas Zoa colonies1 king midas/mint chocolate chip zoa colonySeveral Chocolate chip zoa coloniesNeon green Candy cane colony   6 utter chaos zoas Aussie duncan colony2 meteor shower colonies  multicolor (blue, pink) XL favia XL ORA Neon green Sinularia Several Shamrock mushroom coloniesGreen & purple frogspawn (some are single colors and some are bi color on one branch) 2 Superman chalice frags appx 1x1 inch each or larger, I also have the original mother colony the i’ve been fragging. FishA breeding pair of Gold banded maroon clowns (they lay eggs every two weeks or so)1 blue tang1 yellow tang1 scopus tang2 sailfish tangs1 Melanurus Fairy Wrasse3 large starfish (1 banded brittle sea star, 2 serpent sea stars) Many View attachment 2218peppermint shrimp Also scarlet hermits, red leg hermits, blue leg hermits, emerald crabscerith snails, nassarius snails, turbo snails,  Im sure there is more that i’m forgetting to list. Im asking $6000 for the complete set up. Im located outside of Farmersville, Please text me if you are interested or have any questions you need to ask (848) 250-8386 My name is Amanda.

Hello,If you do decide to part with some of the items, I am interested in the blue tang and your clownfish. Let me know, Cisco 972-343-8449Thanks,Cisco