240 Build

We've been keeping up with our progress on our website, but figured I'd post the link here. Quick recap:
The tile's been laid for where the tank will set.
We had the electrical run when we remodel the room last year. So we have 2 GFI dedicated lines and then two more non-dedicated GFI outlets.
The stand has been stained and finished
Sump is ordered
Skimmer and lights picked out, but not ordered.

For all the details and pictures of the stand, go to: www.inside-corner.com/fish.htm Constructive feed back is welcomed. :)

We got the sump in place today. It's one of Marc's model G with some minor modifications. Looks great. Thanks Marc. Here's a few pictures of the progress, including the pictures of the sump and it under the stand. We have a couple of guys coming tomorrow to put the tank on the stand, so I'll have pictures of the complete setup tomorrow. Now I just need to find some sand and LR.

I would suggest lining the bottom of the stand with pond liner. It does come wide enough to fit. I just stapled it to the inside of the stand and braces with a depth of maybe 5 - 6 inches. It has come in handy on a couple of occasions.

sign0173.gif
alt=""> Good job and can’t wait to see it complete. Keep us posted with your progress.

@tradosz wrote:
I would suggest lining the bottom of the stand with pond liner. It does come wide enough to fit. I just stapled it to the inside of the stand and braces with a depth of maybe 5 - 6 inches. It has come in handy on a couple of occasions. said:
Do you have a picture so I can see what you did? Thanks.

Finally got the plumbing finished tonight!!! I have no idea what all Will did but it's finished. He hasn't updated our site yet with all the details, that's to come later. I'm just glad that part's done. :D