210 gallon with 45 hex

cabo

Membership Expired
http://archive.dfwmas.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=131689My new aquarium is finished and I am moving my livestock.I will have this complete setup including:AI lights,Neptune Apex lite, with outlets,Sump,Most of the rock and sand,PM kalkwasser,Skimmer,powerbeads ?and other items.(I am keeping all livestock, and other reactors not listed)$1000 for everything (must pick up quick) in Grand Prairie.If I part out I will post a new topic. I will not respond to part out Pms or post.see archive for pics??

bump..Includes Chiller,6 AI sol lights with controller'Apex lite. with pm1 and EB8 and probs (old),Dart reeflo return pump. PM Kalkwasser,?Pretty much all you need to have a big tank.This tank is still full and running for now..going to turn it of in the next week. ?It only contains some live rock, sand and a bunch of Kenya Trees.

Would you sell the tank alone? My 180 decided to crack on the bottom tonight. What a mess! If you would sell it separate, what are the measurements?

The dimension are 72x24x28(h)I would consider tank/stand /canopy.. I have left it up and running just to prove to anyone that it don't leak...???

reduced..$800 for everything....gonna take it down within a week.. last chance to see a great complete system up and running, no leaks, just add fish.....?