20 Gal. Build log Updated 6-25

This is my new 20 gallon with my handmade stand and canopy. I have a 5.5 gallon sump for a total of about 25 gallons. Marc is building me an internal overflow and i should be getting that later today. I will post more pictures as i get it up and running.

Marc: It barely fit. I had to shave a little off the bottom so i could slide it up to the bulkhead. It was my bad i didnt account for the thickness of the acrylic. But it looks great thank you soo much and i will get some pics tonight when i get home.

Jaguar: It is a 175watt MH with a Hamilton 14K bulb, that picture looks so bright because there is no water in the tank, but it is not bad with water in the tank.

Here are some new pictures with my 10k bulb and the new frag tank i put together after the frag sway because my nano if packed full of everything.

John, looks good...
Can I ask you about that tank?...is that a cube? Thats about the perfect size I need to make a fuge next to my 150.

It is actually, 16 wide 20 deep and 15 tall. so not a perfect cube let me look around and i can let you know the person i bought it off of. They also have cubes that are 18x18x18 if that works better

Here are a couple of pictures after the aquascaping. The middle tower look solid but there are a ton of caves and openings. Let me know what you think.

Well I noticed that I have never really given the specs of this tank.

Display-16w x 20l x 15 h
Sump/fuge Standard 5.5 AGA tank broken up by 3 baffles.
3/4 inch drain
Aqua C remora hanging on the sump.
mag 7 return pump going through 1/2 piping to a SCWD then to 4 outlets (one in each corner)
1 MJ900 for more flow, I will later all the two nano powerheads from my 5.5
175watt MH with a spider reflector running a 14k hamilton
1 fan from the dollar general store to keep temps at a constant 80 degrees and 78 at night.
About 32 lbs of LR and 25 lbs of LS

I just put my first coral in it yesturday so I will see how that goes. Also I am waiting on my float switches to make an auto-top because I am toping off about 2 gallons a day and it is a pain lifting buckets all day.

How long was your cycle ? How long do think a cycle would take for 140 gallons of new saltwater from the store ? Btw, tank looks great.

Thanks guys, My cycle was not even a week long because I transfered my live rock from my old tank plus a bunch of live rock that came out of a 3 year old tank so it wsa all fully cured and did not see much air to kill anything off. I think if you are building a brand new 140 your cycle is going to be much longer, I am not exactly sure but I would say a month. My general rule is when I see the cycle is done i usually wait an extra week to make sure that everything is good.