2 Part ALK/CALC and MAG additives and 1 Gal premixed of ea. Also DI Canister set up with a Dual TDS meter.

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
Ok, I am now out of the hobby for the foreseeable future. I need these additives gone and only kept my RO for drinking water.Calcium : 1G mixed $3 , sealed 7#bag $15 , 1/2 to 1/3 gallon $7Soda Ash: 1G mixed $3 ,   2G's dry in containers $4 ea gallon.Mag Chloride: open bag $10 5# , Mag sulfate  1/2 to 1/3 gallon $7 , MAG mixed 1G $7 DI Resin , color changing , 5.5# enough for over 4 10" refills. $30DI Resin canister setup . 10" canister with insert and fittings in and out , everything you need to add DI stage to a RO system , including a TDS dual inline meter with good batts and calibrated. $35   I will split these $20 canister w/hardware , $20 dual meter.I don't want to get crazy with offers etc so here is my specials.All Calcium/Soda Ash/Mag additives and pre made liquids $40 totalADD DI resin $60ADD canister and meter $90 , that is everything show except the dining room table.  View attachment 9152

I'll be in Dallas tomorrow morning 10:00 , but that is still a drive. Do you work there or is there some time/day you can meet ? I am notmaking a special trip for $40 .