2 Kessil A360N E series with moon /UV led halo lights

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
These are the E series Narrow 360 Kessils. I found the Narrows work far better on 24" inch tanks, they keep the light in the tank, I have the invoice from Jan 2016 , these work perfect. I have the Apex control cable and these have the 80MM halo moon lights I DIY a while back. If you buy both I will include everything for 2 diff moon levels, power supplies etc for halos. I will include the goose neck mounts, original boxes and invoice. Pics upon request, send me an email or text to send pics. My ebay account is 100% rckrzy1 since 1999. Both 360's with halos mounts etc $475  Or each $220 with out the New UV halo system. The tank it was mounted to was destroyed by my peed off wife and a hammer and having to start over. email adam@ntnoa.org NO TRADES for corals, might take a nice neon green carpet new, or blue or red carpet. Or a AI hydra 26/52 mount of lights.  

OK, One kessil sold . I'm willing to take $200 cash or PP with fees. I'll be selling Halo set up separately.  This would be perfect for a 24" cube or smaller and would be enough light to grow SPS on the sand bed I'll bet. I have the invoice dated Jan 2016 so it's not a unit that has been in use for years.