2 brother Cats need a new home.

bump1

Membership Expired
I am trying to help find these two cats a new home. They are brothers named Kit n Kat. They were born mid September. There family are moving into a new home and the people that own the house say no pets at all.I know this is a fish site but thought i would ask if anyone might like a new friend or two.They are both sweet cats. Kit the bigger of the two is just the sweetest kitty. He's the one that loves to be loved on the most. They are both kid friendly.They would like to keep them together but its not a must. They just need to find them a home. I would keep them both myself but I already have two new cats. One 9month and a 4 month old. My hands are full with the two cats, three dogs, two horses and a donkey. View attachment 804This is Kit Ill post a pic of Kat as soon as i get a pic.Kat looks almost the same as Kit. 

Cute cats, we already have 2 also. Good luck finding them homes. Does your neighborhood use the app NextDoor? I would post this there also if they do.

They found both of them a new home. The lady 3 homes over took both cats, one for herself and one for her mom. Thanks 

Good Deal!Did you ever find the app? You can start here to make an account:https://nextdoor.com/If your neighborhood hasn't started one you can create it and they will mail postcards to your neighbors for you to get it started for free.