120 gallon complete for sale

Jim

Premium Member
I have a 120 gallon (48 x 24.5 x 25) for sale. Comes with a furniture grade stand and canopy, lights, sump (3 compartments -- 40x16x16) with an Iwaki external return pump, heater, live sand, live rock, various beginner corals.? You can also take the PM skimmer (needs a impellor or something -- I don't use a skimmer anymore since I most keep softies and anemones in it).? It is up and running so you can take the sand and water with you --? very low cycle if any.?I will throw in a Sherman red anemone if you want one.I am in SW Arlington. Asking $700.(trying to upload pictures but it says file type not recognized -- it is a JPG file??????)?? Picture soon, I hope.

Bump -- $600.BTW -- the stand is 36 inches tall. NO getting on your knees to look at it.? Includes all the plumbing needed.

Can you post additional?pictures? Some a little more zoomed out and maybe one of the insides of the cabinet??Thanks!

Inside (gray material is a sound suppressor -- work greatView attachment 677Has two doors on canopy that open -- plus large door on top.Two doors on stand. Stand has pond liner in it.Reef ready with center overflow.Not sure what else you would like to see.? LMK