100gal complete setup moving sale

kingfireandsafety

Membership Expired
I'm moving in about a month to a new house I'm having built and decided I'm gunna start over from scratch and fork out the money for a new waterbox setup. I had more coral but went on vacation for a week and the guy that was supposed to watch my tank didn't show and I almost crashed my tank. Everything is good now besides a hair algae outbreak that happened at the sametime. I've been slowly picking and scrubbing it out but I've got a 2yr old and a pregnant wife that's due in 2 months so things are a bit busy at the house and haven't had time to get all of it out yet. Please feel free to text me with any questions you have or for more pics. I live in Saginaw and would like to sell it all as a whole setup and not part it out at the moment. 6822024702

1 6" Naso tang (fat and happy and eats algae strips out of my hand)1 Scopas Tang 3 blue green chromies 1 lawnmower blenny1 sand sifting starfish2 clown fish500+ cerith snails that just keep reproducingSeasons greetings monti Purple dragons zoas  24+ polyps Rainbow hornet zoas 11 polypsOrange sunburst zoas 6 polyps2 colonies of zoas not sure the name there is 30+ and 50+ polyps 1 colony of zoas not sure the name there is about 31 polypsDevils hand $35 almost the size of catchers mitToadstool Mushroom Purple people eater zoas 4 and a baby polyp 48" reef bright lumilight pro actinic blue with dimmer switches 48" reef bright lumilight pro All White with dimmer switches2 JVP-102 wavemakers Eheim 300w aquarium heaterAcke LED grow light from Amazon used on DIY algae scrubber Half box of Sea lab No. 28 automatic replenisher blocks 3/4 full Marine land activated carbon 2 AC infinity multifan s1Kedsum 880gph submersible pump used for DIY algae scrubber and DIY GFO reactor2 kedsum 800 gph 3w aquarium wavemakers magnetic5w aquarium UV light SCA-302 Protein skimmer
Lots of other small odd and end stuff you will get also I just don't want to label the small stuff

View attachment 14983
View attachment 14984
View attachment 14985
View attachment 14986
View attachment 14987
View attachment 14988
View attachment 14989
View attachment 14990
View attachment 14991
View attachment 14992