1/2" ACRYLIC 30G DT W/ 1/4" ACRYLIC 15G SUMP

G

I made this 1/2 thick acrylic display tank 36X14X16 w 1/2 black back and 1/4 acrylic 24X12X12 sump w red baffles....display tank has 1" overflow w 3/4" return and together in 8X4 overflow box out of 1/4 black acrylic....now to build the stand

thanks.....does ay1 know were to get equipment at a good price NEW?...so far bulkreefsupply is top of list

I dont trust ebay I meant like wholeseller...or local fish store

HERES THE STAND I MADE IT OUT OF CEDAR 2X4S AND 1X4S.....FRONT DOOR IS ALL ONE PIECE AND JUST POPS OFF FOR EASY ACCESS....STAND IS 32 INCHES TALL FOR GOOD VIEW

FINALLY FINISHED....NOW THE HARD PART TO GET THE PROPPER EQUIPMENT SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM AND NOT SURE WHAT WOULD B GOOD.....LOOKIN AT INNOVATIVE MARINE MICRO SKIMMER AND SICCE 4.0 RETURN PUMP AND SICCE VOYAGER NANO POWER HEADS W/ WAVEMAKER CONTROL...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

thanks I actually built this tank cuz I wanna try and breed clowns so Im sellin my 75 w all live stock to fund this tank.....just debating if to keep or sell and lookin up info to see how hard it is to take care of baby clowns

looks like a great build.

as for equipment, i personally think the Sicce 4.0 is overkill, i have the Reef Octopus DC 3500 and only run it on level 4 out of 6. i can probably run it at level 3. this is on a 55gal tank. also, i wouldn't go with the Innovative Marine skimmers. the new Ghost series are likely better than their AquaGadgets but i have their older one and it's finiky. Once you find a sweet spot, it's great for about a month or so and then one day, you'll come home and the darn thing will be overflowing. the ONLY reason why i deal with it is b/c i have their Nuvo tank and i have very limited options.

You've built an awesome set-up. How wonderful to have this kind of talent. I envy people like you. Best of luck with the rest of your build.

@txbj wrote:
You've built an awesome set-up. How wonderful to have this kind of talent. I envy people like you. Best of luck with the rest of your build. said:

OK THE MOMENT YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR........THE TANKS STOCKED W ALL CORAL FROM THE 75 I BROKE DOWN.....FINALLY....I ALSO ADDED THE SICCE VOYAGER NANO IN THIS TANK THEY ARE SMALL BUT GOOD POWERHEADS AND NOT AS BULKY AS OTHER ONES

I really like the bare bottom look, if I could do my 15 over it'd be bare bottom as I want lots of flow for sps

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

thanks I was planning to do bare bottom just happen cuz I didnt have sand ready and was in process of breaking down my 75 but im ggld I did it I like it better too