Search results

1. A

Coral for sale

Live Coral - Grown in my home in a well established tank using LED lights. Located 76244 Devil’s hand coral about the size of a softball mounted $40 Rock with lots of Blue Mushroom coral $60 Flourecent green hairy mushroom coral mounted $20ea. Pink encrusting gorgonian about the size of a...
  2. A

Coral for sale

Live Coral - Grown in my home in a well established tank using LED lights. Located 76244 Devil’s hand coral about the size of a softball mounted $40 Rock with lots of Blue Mushroom coral $60 Flourecent green hairy mushroom coral mounted $20ea. Pink encrusting gorgonian about the size of a drink...
  3. A

Coral for sale

Live Coral For Sale- Grown in my home in a well established tank using LED lights. Devil’s hand coral about the size of a racket ball mounted $40. Devil’s hand coral about the size of a vollyball cut in half $100 Blue Mushroom coral mounted $10 each. Flourecent green mushroom coral mounted $20...
  4. A

Coral for sale

Live Coral For Sale- Grown in my home in a well established tank using LED lights. Devil’s hand coral about the size of a racket ball mounted $40. Devil’s hand coral about the size of a vollyball cut in half $100 Blue Mushroom coral mounted $10 each. Flourecent green mushroom coral mounted $20...
  5. A

Coral for sale

6. A

10-12” rbta for sale

Rbta for sale $100. It is a split from from a mother that has been in my tank for 14 years. It’s about 10-12” when fully open. I have it trapped and ready to go. Text me at 817-455-7171 for more info. Located in North Fort Worth 76244.  
  7. A

Coral for sale

Hollywood Stunner Chalice , leather, Clove polyps, Frog Spawn, Blue mushroom mounted. They are currently living under LED lighting in a well-established tank 10 plus years. Cash PricesStriped mushroom coral $15Green hairy mushroom $15Large Devil's hand 6"-8"$20 Ea. mounted and growing...
  8. A

Harlequin shrimp

<ol>Looking for a Harlequin shrimp. Does anyone to sell or have you seen one locally?Thanks</ol>
  9. A

Frags and Colonies

Located in Keller/Fort Worth 76244Branching hammer florescent green frags $10, baseball size colony $50, large softball size 30-35 heads $100.Frogspawn large softball size $80Pink star polyps 6-8 inches encrusted $20Pink Hammer branching baseball size $60Devil's hand leather 6-8 inches...
  10. A

Coral For Sale

I have several frags Fluorescent Green Branching Hammer Coral ,Branching Frog Spawn Coral, Hollywood Stunner Chalice and Devils Hand coral for sale. They are currently living under LED lighting in a well-established tank 10 plus years.I am open to trades just let me know what you have. Cash...
  11. A

Chalice and Leather coral

Chalice coral available 4"-6" mounted $20Leather 6"-8" mounted $20 Located 76244 PM for address. Thanks
  12. A

RBTA ,Chalice and Leather coral

I have one Rbta 8-10" across when fully open $50Leather corals 4"-6" $10eaChalice 10"x 10" $60Chalice frags 2"x 2" $10ea<pre>Located 76244 </pre>
  13. A

Devil and Chalice

Devil's hand mounted and growing. $10eaChalice mounted and growing. $10ea I'm available tomorrow between 8am and 1pm for pickup 76244
  14. A

RBTA and corals for sale or trade

I have two ?8?-12? inch RBTA?s (when fully expanded) that were splits off my RBTA all are healed and ready for sale. I also have several frags Fluorescent Green Branching Hammer Coral ,Branching Frog Spawn Coral and Hollywood Stunner Chalice for sale. They are currently living under LED lighting...
  15. A

Red Bubble Algae

Well its back, and it's spreading fast can anyone identify or tell me how to get rid of it?
  16. A

Red Bubble Algae

I am currently having a problem with red bubble algae. The rest of the tank has good coraline algae growth, and now these red bubbles with small orange spots. They have a slimey substance inside of the bubble. I am afraid to manualy remove them for fear of making them spread.Has anyone ever had...
  17. A

Algae ID please

I have had this system up for a little over a year, and this just started growing.It is about 1/4 inch long dark green and is very stiff. Is it bad? If so what is it and how should I go about removing it? Thanks any info is greatly appriciated.
  18. A

Where to buy inverts

Does anyone know the best place to buy good cheap inverts?