Search results

1. R

Fluval Edge 6 gallon $30

Fluval edge 6 gallon. Comes with small hang on the back filter, 2 sets of original lights, upraded led light and timer. $30
  2. R

Fragging Time Again

Prices are in the title of each picture.Posted picture of mother colony of the unknown acro's to show what they will look like.unknown mother colonyUnknown #1 $20unknown #2 $10[unknown #3 $10]#1 Purple Pocillipora $15#2 Purple Pocillipora $102x4 Pinks Birdsnest $153 inch Green Birdsnest $103x3...
  3. R

105 DSA Reef Ready Aquarium (Glass Only)

105 Gallon DSA Reef Ready Aquarium (Aquarium Only) 48x18x29 With overflow and overflow plumbing pieces. Great Conditionhttps://www.flickr.com/gp/24550140@N04/Z59Mdp
  4. R

90 Gallon Reef Ready Bowfront Aquarium

90 Gallon Reef Ready BowFront Aquarium Tank, Stand,Canopy and Overflow Plumbing.For 400 I can include a sump and mag 7 to operate.For 500 I can include 2 ecoray lights alsoAquarium is in imaculate condition with no major scratches and fantastic looking silicone. Stand and Canopy are in great...
  5. R

A few clownfish for sale

Pictures are located in my flickr link that is also connected with the few corals i am selling. the first is $60 for a pair of picasso clown and platnium clown and the secound is $40 for a premium picasso. located in plano right next to allen at legacy/alma...
  6. R

2 by 250watt hqi metal halide light fixture

It also has 4 t-5 ho bulbs built in that are not currently working. Includes the ballast for halide and they are in perfect working condition. $40. located in Plano off legacy/alma.  
  7. R

Few LPS corals for sale( euphyllia and brains)

Pictures are located on my flickr link and prices are in the names of the photos that are not euphyllia's. Euphyllia's are priced at $6 a head. Located in Plano right next to Allen at legacy/alma roughly. Breaking down tank these were located in and have removed most of everything else in...
  8. R

R.O. Filtration system

I have 2 different R.O. filter systems. One is a spectrapure and the other im not sure of, as it does not have any labels placed on it. Asking $60 obo on each. Each one will also come with a slightly used dowtec 75 gpd membrane as well. Not sure what size membrane is in both of them, but the...
  9. R

Clearing Frags

https://www.flickr.com/gp/24550140@N04/20j6Li Colors are much better in person, under leds and taken with lg g4 camera. 
  10. R

Available reef safe paints

Wandering if anyone knew if any other spray paints that would be aquarium safe as it seems walmart, lowes and home depot have all stopped selling the kryon fusion brand. Found it on amazon but its 15 a can on there. If i have to i will order it, just seeing if anyone knew of another brand or...
  11. R

City water treatment and flush

Just thought this would be helpful for everybody to keep an eye out on their drinking water and water that may feed their Ro units. Wasn't exactly sure how to post it so I took a few screenshots and here you go
  12. R

A few sps frags

Prices are in the pictures. Pickup in 75025 area. Let me know if you have any questions.
  13. R

58 gallon reef ready dual overflow aquarium

58 gallon reef ready aquarium. 36 long by 18 deep. Has two boxes in each corner. Stand and canopy was taken apart and rebuilt. Took off trim and sanded most in hopes of refinishing the wood. Never got back around to it. Comes with all the bulkheads and a 20 gallon custom glass sump. Aquarium has...
  14. R

Cluster of eggs?

I walked up to scrub my aquarium and I noticed that there was a cluster of eggs or something rolling around in the sand and then they got caught up on my bird's nest. Has anyone seen anything similar to this or have any ideas what these may be.