Search results

1. M

New Dry Rock

Call me please 817-707-6315
  2. M

Selling for a friend. 200 gallon acrylic tank in Sachse Texas

Please contact 214-732-5707; 200gal acrylic reef ready tank / stand / sump (20"x24"x96") asking $250.
  3. M

1 More RBTA

I was able to get the other out that snuck up on my euphyllia side. Selling this weekend only for $30 text 817-707-6315 if interested...Location Desoto
  4. M

1 More RBTA

I was able to get the other out that snuck up on my euphyllia side. Selling this weekend only for $30 text 817-707-6315 if interested...Location Desoto
  5. M

RBTA on the move

Selling med RBTA that is going in the sump today before it gets out of reach. Selling for $35. I am located in Desoto. I accept Cash App, and Zelle payment to hold. 817-707-6315 
  6. M

Wtb...green bubble coral

Interested in acquiring this coral. I can be reached at 817-707-6315
  7. M

Needing to sell today BTA $30

I have two bta I need to sell so I can take basket out of tank. Don't want to add nems back to nem population. They are about 4". Great for nano. If interested text at 817-707-6315 Zelle or Cash AP to hold.Warren
  8. M

2 bta for sale

Pickup this weekend. Zelle to hold $40<ol>817-707-6315...text if interested</ol>
  9. M

1 bta available

I have one med bta that left the main rock I was selling for $40. It is in my sump. I will be back in town Friday and pickup is Sat. Text if interested. Zelle or Cash AP to hold.Also green mushroom rock for sale on purple Pukani rock about the size of a cantaloupe $50817-707-6315 Warren 
  10. M

WTB Large Frogspawn

Looking for nice large Frog spawn. Thanks
  11. M

5 Rainbow bta's for sale

I am back in town this weekend and I have gotten my rogue nems collected and priced to sell for this weekend...2 x large about 6-7" when fully open $451 x med about 4" when open $352 x small for nano 1-2" $20Text me if interested. I will not be checking for any PM tomorrow... 817-707-6315  
  12. M

Green Mushroom rock and Pukani rock with about 14 nems on it for sale

I am selling a green mushroom rock about the size of a cantaloupe for $50 and I also have a giant piece of Pukani rock that host about 14 BTA. Selling it for $300. Text me if interested. 817-707-6315  The middle picture are two lmed/lg nems I need to get off that rock. I will sell those for $40
  13. M

2nd Request - Looking for a wood craftsman

Looking for someone that is efficient at wood work/repairs.  Did business with Johnnie and his work was top notch but his schedule isn't allowing him any free time at this moment. I need to replace some wood on my canopy and incorporate a shelf on each end to support a new light fixture. IF...
  14. M

2nd Request - Need someone good at wood work

Looking for someone that is efficient at wood work/repairs.  Did business with Johnnie and his work was top notch but his schedule isn't allowing him any free time at this moment. I need to replace some wood on my canopy and incorporate a shelf on each end to support a new light fixture. IF...
  15. M

True BTA's for sale $35 regardless of size

Taking time off work this week and will be doing some rearranging of my aquascape. I have about 11 BTA's that must go that's not in main rock. Regardless of size,  am selling those for $35 whether large or small. I have a rock covered with anthela I am getting rid of that host about 3 nems. I...
  16. M

10 BTA's for sale

Guys since the last time I sold some BTA's, my BTA's split and grew some and moved to different areas of my tank. I am not selling all of them  but the majority of them. I have a few that can be easily pulled out and some attached to a single piece of rock within my aquascape. Because I am...
  17. M

Need someone good at wood work

Looking for someone that is efficient at wood work/repairs. IF that's you, will you inbox me please? Thanks!
  18. M

RBTAs have left mother rock and split, time to sell!

Guys as you know I sell my RBTA as they split and move off ?the main rock which supports my aquascape. I have about 5 RBTA that I am selling. They range from $40 - $55 depending on size. Just putting it out there and I can upload pics when I get off work tonight or you can text me for pics...
  19. M

Korallin 1502 calcium reactor/Aquariumplants C02 regulator/ PH Monitor

Selling my Korallin 1502 calcium reactor with the Aquariumplants C02 regulator (http://www.aquariumplants.com/CarbonDos ... -p/co2.htm ) and 5lb co2 canister for $500 and Milwaukee Instruments SMS120 pH Monitor. Korallin reactor has lid for ph probe. Also...LMK if interested. I will not part out...
  20. M

Need someone who can solder LEDs on heat sink

Guys I few years ago I bought some LEDs from Steve LEDs and I had a local reefer to assemble them for my for my 150gal. They were the blue crees. Over the course of time a section of the lights would go out and then another section until eventually they didn't work anymore. I believe a wire...