Search results

1. K

Reef Octopus CLASSIC 1000 HANG-ON-BACK PROTEIN SKIMMER

$205 at BRS, I'll take $100.  No pay pal, cash only.  No discount, don't even ask.  This skimmer is really awesome.If interested text me at 214-727-6911
  2. K

REEF CLASSIC HOB SKIMMER and 55 GAL RIMLESS TANK

Reef Classic 1000 HOB skimmer, great unit.  Retails for $175 at BRS.  I'll take $100.  55 gal. rimless cube with stand, sump and overflow  $115  Sump is an old All Clear, holds about 2.5 gal.s of water and has a filter sock hanger for 12" sock.  Great for a nano reef.  It's not a new tank, it's...
  3. K

Adult Emperor Angel

Angel is about 2 years old, grew her/him from a baby.  In Wylie, TX $225  Must pickup at my home, bring a bucket.  I know pics aren't great but she's camera shy and wouldn't hold still.  Eats like a pig, loves fresh lettuce, Sally's Brineshrimp, PE Mysis.  Won't eat anything else.txt only at...
  4. K

Trigger went carpet surfing and LIVED!

So Saturday, the GF went to feed a new Picasso Trigger in the 45 gallon quarantine tank. I had just purchased him on line from Blue Zoo and he had been in the tank about 3 days. When the GF went to feed him at about 3 p.m. and told me she couldn't find him. I was busy with chores and said...
  5. K

Cowfish with ich......I think

Guys I have a Longhorn Cowfish with what looks like ich. I have never had a Cowfish with any kind of disease/parasite/infection before. Is there anyone who has experience with this situation? He is currently in a QT and treating with erythromicyn (just put him in there tonight). One thing I...