Search results

1. M

Waterbox 20 Full set up with livestock $800...SOLD

Dont forget about the unused MP10 which is part of this sell.
  2. M

Waterbox 20 Full set up with livestock $800...SOLD

I have been slowly breaking down my nano simply because I hate having to get out of the hobby but work/kids/health comes first unfortanately. I have had this nano running for about 4 years now. Is is fully running fine with no issues but as I said, everything has been running for 4 years. Full...
  3. M

Wtb/wtt high end shrooms

HI I have lots of Eclectus Shrooms if you are interested. I have all sizes from small to extra large. Most of them have atleast 2 to a rock but I do have a few individual small ones as well. You can shoot me text if interested at two one zero four one three seven five five nine. Pick up is at my...
  4. M

Berghia Aptasia Eating Nudibranch $50

Ferrari and Sean.....sent PM
  5. M

Reducing price to $35… if not gone by tomorrow, i will be taking to lfs. Thanks
  6. M

I have a 3/4 in aptaisia eating nudibranch for sale $50. Located in The Colony. I purchased 3 originally and can visibly still find 2 of them. I am very short of aptasia now. They did their job and barely have any aptasia left so keeping the smaller of 2 and selling the larger one. I expect to...
  7. M

Eclectus Mushrooms

My Eclectus mother has dropped some babies and they are ready for a new home. All mushrooms (except for D) for sale run about 1-1.5 inches opened up or a little bigger on the biggest baby. Mushroom might be a little short of an inch. First photo is of mother (NFS).... Pick up in The...
  8. M

WTB sps

Hello,  I am looking to buy 3 specific Sps frags: Sexy Corals Orange Passion Walt Disney Homewrecker  Please let me know. Thanks! 
  9. M

WTB WWC OG Bounce

Looking for a WWC OG Bounce shroom. Not looking to spend over $200. Let me know what you have, size and pics. Thanks 
  10. M

Waterbox 10g $75

For sale waterbox 10 cube. Used 6 months and great condition. No scratches on glass but a few areas in back chamber have missing black adhesive where I had ato/light attached. This is not in the display area and can be touched up with sharpee. I’m selling since I upgraded to 20g. Aquarium...
  11. M

WTB Blue Hornet Zoa

Looking for some blue hornets preferably in North DFW.  
  12. M

AquaStudios The Colony

I want to thank Aqua Studios in The Colony for REALLY helping me out. I left on a 7 day holiday trip and had them come out daily to check on my tank and manually dose every day (since I don't currently have a doser)  and make sure everything was good in my absence. They even did a water change...
  13. M

AquaStudios The Colony

I want to thank Aqua Studios in The Colony for REALLY helping me out. I left on a 7 day holiday trip and had them come out daily to check on my tank and manually dose every day (since I don't currently have a doser)  and make sure everything was good in my absence. They even did a water change...
  14. M

WTB JF Fox Flame

WTB JF Fox Flame kept under leds and from a HEALTHY tank! Please let me know and send me pics. Thanks 
  15. M

WTB JF Homewrecker

WTB JF Homewrecker with proof of lineage. If anyone has it with proof let me know. Thanks
  16. M

WTB Dragon’s Breath Red algae

<pre>Not sure if I got the name right but looking for a chunk of dragons breath/fire red algae somewhere in the Frisco/Lewisville area</pre>
  17. M

Marco Rocks in new tank

Hello.....hoping someone has experience with dry marco rock. I will soon be setting up a 10 waterbox cube with the AI Prime HD. I am not using live sand and to start the tank I will be using premix water from a LFS once I am confortable with their test results. They volunteered to test the water...