Search results

1. K

Leather not happy

[I posted about a week ago because I have a beautiful green leather that is now about 3-4 weeks old from Tranquil Scape. When I first got it home both heads opened up and looked great. Then one head started clamping down and not extending its polyps. Now both heads are doing that. So now I...
  2. K

How to upload pics? - Stupid question

[Ok stupid question- how do I get pics of my tank into the post. I know how to add a file but I want to do so the pic automatically pops up with the text. I have a web site that I can upload pics to but I'm not sure how to do it from there. :oh:]
  3. K

Leather coral - One head not extended

[I have a lovely green leather toadstool from Tranquil Scape that is about two weeks old. It has two heads one of which is completly extended. The other head originally had all its polyps extended but now looks sort of closed up (only a few polyps extended). It has not bleached, still very...
  4. K

Where to get zoos?

[Does anyone out there know a good site to order really colorful zoos. I want some bright blues, pinks, greens, etc. I've seen some pretty ones online at Aquadesign. Any other good spots to look? ;)]
  5. K

Mh- what to buy for 110g

[I just got a new 110 g tank (72" x 18" x 19" or so) and I put in two VHO 72" (I think 160W) one blue and one white with an Ice Cap 430 ballast. I have of ocurse now decided that I want to add some MH lights as well. I have a full wood canopy with two doors on top (one half of width of...
  6. K

Too early for skimmer to work?

[Hi everyone, I am completely new to the hobby . I have a 110 G tank with a Aquaclear Pro 150 Wet/dry with built in skimmer. I have had the tank up for about 2 weeks and am cycling with 3 damsels and 4 chromis. I used 1/2 already cycled water and 1/2 new mix saltwater. My skimmer is bubbling...