Search results

1. T

Large rock with 3 species of GSP and soft coral

Send me your number over DM and I can send to you directly. I maybe available depending on the time.
  2. T

Large rock with 3 species of GSP and soft coral

This rock is around 18x18. The rock it self I bought for my 100 at BRS. It has 3 species of GSP, palys, and blue soft coral. For sale for 150
  3. T

4-5 inch queen angel

I’ve had this queen angel as a juvenile but now it’s too big for my 120g. Needs a new home. 200 or willing for a trade for some corals.
  4. T

Trade Thread

Bubble tip
  5. T

Lots of Nems for sale

I still have about 6-8 left. Please msg me if anyone is interested! Willing to trade as well.
  6. T

Lots of Nems for sale

Yes I just PM you. I live in Frisco
  7. T

Lots of Nems for sale

These were sold to me by reef geeks of Chicago as Arizona sunset for 300 but to me it looks like just rainbow nems.
  8. T

Lots of Nems for sale

Bump, I still have around 8 more I would like to sell or trade.
  9. T

Lots of Nems for sale

50 each, I want to get rid of all of them except for a few small ones that are bubbling up. These nems been growing like weed in my tank. Willing to trade for torches.
  10. T

Berghia Nudibranch (sold)

Are these still available? If not do you know where I can get some?
  11. T

Nice torches up for grabs

Do you still have them for sale?
  12. T

Tank Maintenance

Does anyone know someone who would be interested in coming to my house to provide regular tank maintenance every two weeks?  I have been busy with work and kids and have not found time to properly maintain my fish tanks.
  13. T

Neptune EB832

Any one know where I can get one locally?  The storm blew out my 24v plugs (all three) ports are dead and two of the ports run my 2 x cor15.  I have no return flow from the sump to my DT at the moment.  
  14. T

4’ Purple Tang 120

I have a 4 inch purple tang I’m selling for 120.  It’s too big for my tank and have been in my qt tank for over a month.  Eats like a champ.  Located in Frisco  
  15. T

Custom cabinets

I have a small and large cabinet I designed and built to hold my controllers.   - Lewisville, Tx100 for the large first photo / 50 for the small bottom photo l
  16. T

2 x 35g water storage tank

50 each - Lewisville, Tx
  17. T

25g innovative marine

I have a 25g innovative marine tank that was custom drilled for 2x .5 return and installed the eshopps elipse s overflow.  Also pre plumbed for a sump and connections to another tank.  Asking 150