Search results

1. M

Name these corals

Just got a few more treats today from Jason at fish city. Asked a ton of questions about.care and feeding. By the time I got home I totally forgot what the heck they are so I cannot continue to read up. Here are a couple shots... The first
  2. M

pH…the good the bad and the ugly!

Greetings friends, Well I just returned from a business trip on Friday from Sunny Florida! I visited Ponte Vedra for a conference and had a chance to drive down to St Augustine as well. While I was there, I stopped into BioReef in Jacksonville. If you are ever in JAX, stop in there, they have...
  3. M

10 things I have recently learned as a new SW hobbiest

Good Evening Friends, I wanted to post this in case there are some new folks on the forum who are just starting out. I am one of those hobbyist who was fairly successful, but many years ago. The following list are only my thoughts and recommendations of what I have learned over the last week...
  4. M

chemipure in the filter

Good Evening Friends, Well I am back into the hobby after being out for nearly 12 years, wow, time flies. Constant travel made it very difficult to keep a tank, I am now home most every nite. Happy to be a member of this forum as well. Couple of questions... Have a 29g fowlr that i just...