Search results

1. J

WTB Pair of Premium Picasso clownfish!

As the title states I’m looking for a pair of clowns! Let me know where I can find some! Thanks in advance.
  2. J

Green Mandarin for free.

Well I can't seem to post in the for sale section so I'm posting here hoping someone will see it. I have a green mandarin that in giving away because I need it gone. It's not getting along with my other mandarin so this one has to go. Pick up is in Alrington. Text me at 9402105392 for a faster...
  3. J

UC Ironman Blasto!

So happy to get this piece. It is now my favorite thing in my tank. It's just a sick blasto [smilie=smirk.gif] My Frag [smilie=smile.gif] ironman1.jpeg ironman2.jpeg Mother [smilie=inlove.gif] _646148.jpg
  4. J

Custom sump needed!

I'm in need of a custom sump built fast. It needs to be rimless 28x16x12. anybody know who could build one? Thanks!
  5. J

Need help plumbing my Illuminata!

When it comes to plumbing and all the pipes involved, I'm lost. I need help plumbing my 57 Oceanic Illuminata. Any help would greatly appreciated. If anyone is willing to come by and help me I wouldn't mind paying for your services. Thanks!
  6. J

Tierra del Fuego!

Here's the piece I picked up at the frag swap. Its already starting to encrust [smilie=smile.gif] I'm excited for this thing to grow out! get-attachment.aspx.jpeg get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg get-attachment-2.aspx.jpeg