Search results

1. E

SPS Colony For Sale

SPS colony 10”x8”. Pretty sure it is a Pocillopora damicornis. Need to make some room. $150 Pick Up in Ovilla Text is best - 469.503.5070
  2. E

2 Sherman Rose BTA’s For Sale

Two Sherman Rose BTA’s (was one but he split once I put him in the basket). 8” before the split, now o e is roughly 5” and the other is roughly 4” when open. I have had this lineage for over ten years and am almost convinced they could live in fresh water. Large - $125 Small - $100 Both -...
  3. E

ATI Fixture, Eshopps Skimmer, and Trigger Sump for Sale

[Eshopps Cone S 150 Protein Skimmer - $175] Mint condition and my favorite skimmer I have had. Upgraded to a bigger tank, so had to go bigger. This is a great skimmer for limited sump/stand space. I replaced the pump with a brand new Sicce 600 pump 6 months ago. Super quiete skimmer...
  4. E

My 315G Reload Build

Hello fellow addicts!  Timing and finances have finally lined up for me to build my dream tank. I fell in love with the dimensions of this tank years ago, and been impatiently waiting.  Quick History about myself:  First got my salt water thumb wet in January of 2012. Had no idea what I was...
  5. E

5 Stage 150 gpd RODI System

Works great! Will need to replace filters soon. TDS currently coming out at 29. $75 Pick Up in Ovilla/Midlothian. I also drive to Flower Mound once a week, so could possibly meet during the day.Text is best - 469-503-5070Eric
  6. E

Clarki and RBTA Combo

<pre>Need to rehome this guy to a mature tank. </pre>$50 for the anemone and Clarki. Sorry for the bad pictures...he is currently in the sump  Picture of other nems memes for reference.  Pickup in Ovilla.  Text is best. 469.503.5070
  7. E

Flame Angel - $40

Had him for about a year. Recently started nipping at my sps.  Pick Up in Ovilla.  Text is best. 469.503.5070
  8. E

Fire Sale - Liquidating Frag Tank

Liquidating my Frag Tank and these coral MUST GO ASAP....$350 OBO100p+ Spitfire Zoas25+ Space Monsters30+ Paly Grandis40+ Yodas60+ Crab Nebula50+ Gatorades20+ Pink Zippers10+ GobstoppersNeon Green ToadstoolFew Frags of Jason Fox Flame FoxPlus some others that I am sure I missed....Must take all...
  9. E

Zoa Colonies - Paly Grandis, Gatorades, Space Monsters, Neon Green Toadstool

Sorry for terrible pictures...always been my handicap.  $150 - Over $30 polyps of Paly Grandis on rock$100 - Over 50p Gatorade Zoas on Bowl $25 - Neon Green Toadstool$30 - 3p Space Monster Free frag of Jason Fox Flame Fox with purchase over $100 More to come.  Pickup in Ovilla  Text is best...
  10. E

24”x 24” Frag Tank, Stand, and Sump

Hate to do it, but I am selling my frag tank. This baby has housed some Titans!! - Solid 3/8" Glass 24"x24"x10" with external Overflow- 4 Chamber Acrylic Sump 24"x24"x13" to maximize water volume- 41" tall stand- All Plumbing- Comes with pump (Rio 700 I think)- 10g tank used for ATO water- Free...
  11. E

Purple Tang and Sailfin Tang For Sale

Great and healthy fish, just wanting to go a different direction with my fish mix. Would prefer to sell them together, as they get along great.  Purple Tang 4" - $150Sailfin Tang 4.5" - $50$175 for bothText is best: 469-503-5070Pick Up in Ovilla.Thanks,Eric 
  12. E

Anenome with 2 feet??

I am sure that this isn't that rare, but my Sherman (roughly 18") has two feet. She is way past due for a split, and I noticed a few days ago that she has two feet, but the main body is still intact. Is this normal, or do I have a "Chernobyl nuclear" nem on my hands??? Trying to get Pics...
  13. E

Creature ID

I thought that I had seen everything I my tank, but final removed some Anthelia and found this. What is this neon green guy with a tube coming out of his mouth?. Assuming a sponge, but never seen a tube coming out of it liked this. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428882488.387958.jpg Sent from my...
  14. E

Kalk User's --- Vinegar?

I have started dosing kalk (Ms. Wage's Pickling Lime) in my tank since I have finally got my ATO set up. I am having great success as my corals are reacting and growing better than ever since my levels are finally remaining constant, especially my sps. An issue that I am having is that I use...
  15. E

Critter ID

What are these guys? alt=""> alt="asazubep.jpg" class="bbcode_img" /> Thanks! Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
  16. E

New Smart ATO

Anybody have any experience with this particular ATO? I know that it is practically brand new. If not, I could document my experience for future references for the club. I just got it in today from Marine Depot, but probably won't be able to set it yo until this weekend. I was needing...
  17. E

Hallucination Zoas

Quickly becoming my favorite zoanthid species. Mine have been really hardy and good growers. Babies start out with the black ring around the mouth, then get the random black lines as they mature in which they are named after. Mine do best in lower light low flow...anybody else want to share...
  18. E

Wanting to pair my Midas Blenny...

Now that I have been in reefing for two years and know all there is to know about the hobby (sarcasm), I am tossing around the idea of pairing my Midas. He/she is one of my favorite fish and the idea of having two in harmony floats my boat. Anybody ever done it? Mine is fat ,happy, and possibly...
  19. E

Hanna Phosphate Checker???

Worth the $45??? My API 0-.25 just ain't cutting it anymore.... Is it accurate? Does it have longevity? Should I just go with the Red Sea test kit?? Experienced user's input appreciated!
  20. E

What happens when you get rid of a nipping Flame Angel?

Polyp extension! Now I am starting to see what the whole sps craze is about! alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk