Search results

1. R

Blue regal tang - My tank to small?

[I wont be adding any more fish to my tank for a little while, but i was just wondering about Blue Regal Tangs. If i got one that was real small would it be ok? How fast do they grow, because i know it would eventually get too big? Is it a bad idea?]
  2. R

Aqua c remora - How good is it?

[I have been told that i could run my entire system off of an Aqua C Skimmer for my 29 gal. What is the advantage of using a sump? Would it honestly be a good idea to run my whole tank off of just a skimmer?? Would it be safe??]
  3. R

Falco (dwarf) hawkfish - What do you know about them?

[anyone know anything about this type of fish?? Are they reef safe? Are they docile?]
  4. R

Too much? - Is this too much lr

[Is this too much LR for my tank??? http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph....76c.jpg]
  5. R

Bubbles! - Darn skimmer

[My skimmer is throwing out bubbles like crazy. They are coming out where the water reenters the tank. What can i do to fix this. This is BAD right??? It is turned off for the time being. An suggestions? Ryan]
  6. R

Bubbles bubbles bubbles - What do i do?

[My skimmer is producing bubbles like crazy. This is bad right?? Ive tried adjusting the air intake but noting is working. What do i do???]