Search results

1. H

WTB Wishlist - get activity going

Hey all, I've noticed activity and posts have really slowed down. I think it's good for all of us in the hobby when people are buying, selling, and bartering. To that end I'll start by putting up a wishlist of items I'd like to buy. You can text me at 559-223-0270 or reply with pics on here to...
  2. H

Help! Need 6 line or flatworm eaters

So I have flatworms in my tank. I happened to add a Mandarin Dragonet today so hopefully that helps. It hasn't overrun my tank so I know I can get this under control. However, I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week and all the stores open too late. I'm hoping someone has a 6-line or a yellow...
  3. H

Identify

Just saw this in my tank on a rock. Looks like an invert or a huge pod but what looks like tentacles or antennas sticking out. It's the size of a pea maybe. Anyone have any idea what this is? alt="">
  4. H

Ick

I have a 46g bowfront. I added a blue hippo tang a little over a week ago. Acclimation seemed to be going well, eating every day from day 1, chasing little blennys etc... This morning I'm pretty sure it has ick. Other livestock: I have a true perc, a platinum perc, 5 blennys and a bunch of...
  5. H

Help identifying

These aren't the greatest pics but if someone can help me identify I'm curious. I have several in my tank that usually only come out at night. Under blue light they glow green. A green circle around the edge with green dots in the inner circle. In daylight you can see a brown base almost like a...
  6. H

Bristle Worms (help!)

So I just watched a bristle worm come out and attack a crab during full day lights. Though it was really cool to watch (straight out of a scene from tremors), I want these bad boys gone... Anyone have success with any fish or shrimp taking out big bristle worms? I'd prefer they get eaten out...
  7. H

Reef Tank running hot

Just wanted to get ideas of the different steps any of have done to get reef temps lower. If I run my white lights for 8 hrs my 144 gallon gets up to 82-82.5 degrees. I run the fans on the lights any time white lights are on. Have tried leaving them on 24/7, doesn't help. Took off canopy all...
  8. H

Pods

So want to add pods to my tank. Reef2go has 500 pods w/ mandarin dragonet for $10. I haven't priced pods at the local DFW stores. Just want to see if any of you know a local good price on pods.