Search results

1. V

algea growth

I had several tanks a few years ago but got outa the hobby for w while... now that im back in...everything has been fine...but im having some major algea outbreaks on my rock. some is the famos red cyno..but some of the other stuff is really feathery and comes off the rock by it self or witch...
  2. V

Need help with RBTA

ok..been long time since i been here..but yall are so helpfull.... I got a rose bta several months ago...and its been ina 30g oceanic cube...with 250 mh 20k on it... the rest of tank has been doing great....zooz..monti...acro everythings is growing great...cept my rose... its moved around a...
  3. V

My rbta

[I got a rose BTA recently, and its been in my tank for almost a week now. but through all its moving and acclimation, it hasent "bubbled" the way they normaly do when its happy. i thought that meant it was trying to feed, but i feed it a some krill and it still hasnt changed. its in low-mid...
  4. V

Its this true

[was on saltwaterfish.com they had a horseshoe crab that they said was 2"? always thought they were closer to 1'? do cleaner clams really help lower nitrate ? and has anyone ever had a shaving brush plant. think its kinda cool, but dont want it spreading all over.]
  5. V

Rare zoos

[looking for some rare zoos that someone might be willing to pop off a few polyps from. dont really have lots of money to spend on huge rock, (and thats all the stores have) :cool grin:]
  6. V

Frags?

[im kina new to area, and the i have not found any good stores with small sps frags. found this site and was hoping someone on here might have or know somewhere that i could get small sps frags for really cheep]