Search results

1. B

FS: 210 Gallon Reef Tank and Equipment

210 Gallon Reef Tank with Left end overflow and stand - $500Iwaki MD-40RXT - Return Pump - $140Super Reef Octopus 3000-INT - $220Geo CR618 - $2202 - 10# Cylinders w/ Milwaukee Regulators - $150 or 80 ea.150 # Sand - $40100# Live Rock - $100Entire System - $1,000  Misc. ItemsReeflo Dart -...
  2. B

WP-40 Question

Does anyone know if the magnetic disk that's supposed to be on the outside of the tank is waterproof? I've got a peninsula style tank that has an overflow chamber at one end. I'm wanting to place my WP 40 on the wall of the overflow but that would mean the magnet would be submerged in water. If...
  3. B

Stressed Sargassum Trigger

I'm running into a problem with my sargassum trigger. I've got him in a 210 gallon tank all my parameters are fantastic and all my other fish are fat and happy except this one. A little background on my tank it's set up peninsula style with the overflows at one end but i have it against a wall...
  4. B

EZ's 200 gallon build

So my current tank is a 100 gallon 5 foot tank that I was enthusiastic about when I got it (free from a friend) but after nearly a year i've come to the conclusion it's just a bucket of junk. It developed a slow leak around the top trim which i've failed countless times at trying to plug and...
  5. B

Zoa/Paly ID help

I bought a rock covered in blue texas trash palys and got a boat load of freebees, half of which I don't know what they are. If you guys have and idea i'd appreciate it. Thanks! alt=""> alt=""> The little guys towards the bottom. alt=""> And finally these two directly under the blue...
  6. B

Good or bad ID help

I was admiring my sump like I usually do on saturdays. [smilie=rofl.gif] I found what resembles a slug roaming around my refugium. It's roughly the size of a quarter when fully stretched out. I have no idea if it's good or bad and was wondering if you all could help a fella out? alt="">...