Search results

1. C

Planted Aquariums Crystaline 65, MP10QD, AI Prime, Apex

Selling the dry goods from my tank breakdown. Items located in Corinth, will be available starting this weekend 10-14Tank is a planted aquariums crystalline 65. Comes with tank, black costal aquatics stand, Eshopps psk skimmer,?sump and sicce return?pump.?Its in excellent condition, no scratches...
  2. C

ID help please, easter eggs in my tank?

So i came home yesterday from our family Easter and i found this stuff on the back wall of my biocube, any idea what it is? I wish my camera could take better photos, but thats as good as i could get. For size refrence, thats that top intake grill on a biocube in the back. My first thought was...
  3. C

My Biocube 29g addiction.

This is my second system that i've attempted since getting addicted to this hobby about a year ago. I had a larger tank prior to this, but i just moved to an upstairs apartment and i didnt feel safe having plumbing outside the aquarium, so i went with an AIO. So far i'm loving the biocube, but i...
  4. C

Lighting help on a Nanocube

Greetings everyone, I just got a 6g Nanocube for my bedroom. My only issue is the lighting... The PC bulb and the 2 moonlight LEDs are on the same switch and share a common plug. I would like to be able to make the PC come on with a standard light timer, but have the moonlights either stay on...
  5. C

Help with "stuff" growing in my tank.

Alright everyone, sorry for the long post but this problem has been driving me crazy and i need some help. I've only been reefing for about a year now, so i'm still very new at alot of this but i have been researching as much as i can. Quick background on the setup... 25g acrylic long tank...