Search results

1. L

Looking for Zoa Colonies or Large Frags

Anyone have any large frags or colonies of Zoas/Palys they are looking to get rid of? Thanks!
  2. L

Still looking for Egg laying Clownfish pair!

Anyone have a active egg laying clownfish pair for sale?Thanks!
  3. L

ISO of Rastas or Comic Book Palys

Looking for some decent size frags or colonies of Rastas or anything Comic Book Related (aside of Capt Americas - have some of those)
  4. L

WANTED Pair of Mated clowns!

Anyone have a mated pair of clowns that lays eggs that are looking to get rid of?I saw the post for the maroon ones but heard they are mean :( 
  5. L

WTB Comic Book/Superhero Themed Zoas/Palys!

Looking for colonies, large or small, frags, large or small of comic book/superhero zoas/palys please!Want to do a cool theme for my tank!
  6. L

WTB ALL IN ONE 45-65 Gallon Tank!

LMK what you have! Thanks 
  7. L

WTB Zoa Colonies - Favia / Mushrooms

Looking to by Zoa colonies of med or large sizeIf you have some favia you are wanting to sell or nice mushroom/rics would love to have them as well!
  8. L

WTB Gatorade Colony or Large Frag!

Looking to buy large frag or colony of Gatorade zoas please!
  9. L

Looking for Paly Colonies! WANT TO BUY and mushrooms!

Guys -Wanted to some paly colonies. Anyone have any?And mushroomsLooking for Capt America colony as well! Landon
  10. L

Loking for good Colored Mushrooms and a Monti Caps

Guys  - Looking for some nice colorful mushrooms and a red cap (large frag) Thanks!
  11. L

Meteor Shower Colony

Anyone have a nice meteor shower colony or large frag they want to get rid of?
  12. L

Looking for Favia, Zoas and other hardy LPS anyone selling?

Guys - Anyone have any Favias that they want to sell? Also looking for hardy LPS and nice larger zoa frags. Thanks
  13. L

Birdsnest Coral Wanted

Guys - Anyone have a birdnest colony or large frag they want to part with? Thanks!
  14. L

LED HELP ASAP mine went out!

Guys I have the Red Sea 250, Steve LED kit, I only have 1 strip of whites working now, no others I working. Long story short, I need some LED's ASAP. Can anyone help me or give me some ideas?
  15. L

Capt America Zoa Placement

Guys - I have a red sea with STEVE LED kit. I had my capt americas at the bottom of tank and they were doing well. Last few days they seem to be smaller, losing color and getting whiteish? My Sal 1.025, Cal 460, Mag 1250 (little low) and Alk is 12. Nitrate and Nitrite are fine. any ideas...
  16. L

Most hardy stony corals?

Guys = What are the most hardy and good beginner Stony Corals? Thanks!
  17. L

STEVE LED Lighting anyone have this on RED SEA?

Guys anybody have a red sea max they have converted to LED's with Steve LED lighting? If so, I need some help on my lighting schedule. Can you PM me, I need to call someone. Been burning up my softies, they are losing color. Thanks Landon
  18. L

GSP Issue

Guys - Got a great rock with GSP, the mat is starting to flake off, all my other corals are fine. I tested the water, all looks ok, was going to go get another test tomorrow at LFS. Any cause, alot of heads are still opening up, but the mat is not doing well? Might be in wrong forum...
  19. L

LED HELP!!!! Please installation

Guys I got the LED light kit to convert my red sea max 250 to LED. I also got the Typhoon controller. ALl the LEDS are up and running, but I cannot figure out how to install the typhoon. Can someone help me? I am in Weatherford.
  20. L

Replacement skimmer for RED SEA MAX 250

My skimmer pump stopped working on my red sea max 250. Does anyone know of a replacement one I can buy that is compatible? Thanks!