Search results

1. K

Putty

I am looking for some really strong putty for putting some rock together and i cant seem to find any where to buy it any suggestions?
  2. K

help my rics

my rics have been strunken up for the past 2 days i checked everythng and its all right but they look like something was eatng or nibbling on them but its not any of my fish could it be pods?
  3. K

scraper

Anyone know where i can buy one of these locally? http://www.marinedepot.com/Easy_Blade_(Glass_Only)_-Algae_Free_Sure_Flow_Sure_Grip-AF1311-FIMTAMAC-vi.html
  4. K

Giesemann fixture

Can you replace the ballast on these? with like an icecap? I want to make sure before i purchase one. Thanks
  5. K

which lighting is best?

Okay well i am looking for a budget friendly light to buy for my RSM my two options are 24" 250w MH Sunpod for around $230 or 24" MH 150w and 2 dual antinics current outer orbit for around $340 what would be a better light and let me be able to keep what ever i wanted to keep? and be most...
  6. K

Huge hair algea problem

Like the title says my cousin has a huge algea problem and i want to help him get this fixed he tried sea hares and scraping it off and i am trying to think of ways to help him. would alot of snails do the trick ? lets hear your opinions on what to do. his nitrites and nitrates are also low
  7. K

egg crate

Does anyone know where i can get egg crate for frag racks and plexi glass dividers?does home depot have some? Thanks
  8. K

lighting help

i want to set up a frag tank and i have this alll in one tank but the only problem is the lighting on the tank its a 36 w i believe. would that be good enough for frags to grow in a 29 gallon tank?
  9. K

Tunze 9002

I just purchased the skimmer from the for sale forum and i plugged it in and it is not bubbleing at all like zero if i cant get this figured out i am going to return this. but i really want to find a solution to this. Thanks
  10. K

Coral Growth

I heard people say that antics is what makes you coral grow rapidly but others also say that any light will help it grow. And i am just trying to figure out what light to get for my frag tank.
  11. K

Sexy Shrimp

I love how sexy shrimp look and I want 3 because i heard they are best to be kept in groups of 3 or more but on nano reefers one member said that when his sexy shrimp gets hungry he will start to eat his zoas and his rics is this true? Thanks
  12. K

Lighting on tank

I am trying to set up a frag tank and i was wondering what what would be better option 1 10 gallon 1 150w MH option 2 20 long 30" corallife 2x65w Which one would be better for growth and health of my coral and this is going to be filterless just live rock.
  13. K

Frag tank

I am thinking about setting up a 10 gallon frag tank and i am not to sure of what is all the things i need to get this started? and what would be better 10g or a 20g long? Thanks