Search results

1. I

Checking back in...

Not really a new member, been one for a while not but finally retired form the military after 21 years and moved back to the DFW area where I started. Had to tear down and get rid of most of the 23 tanks I had when I made the move from Washington to Flower Mound, but I managed to keep a couple...
  2. I

Good source of Live Rock......

Still kinda new to the area and starting to get hot and heavy back into reefing after having to scale things down a bit for a while. As such Im looking for some choice live rock and the last couple of months I havent seen anything particularly note worthy at a few LFS i have frequented (no I...
  3. I

A little help please......

Save the flaming for a later date as I know I kinda screwed up....should have looked at this guy a lot longer and harder, besides Im more of a coral guy than a fish guy so cut me some slack... Anyways I got a wild hair and decided to buy a fish today. I usually scope a fish out hardcore before...
  4. I

Clean up crew recommendations......

[My clean up crew is minimal for this size tank since up-grading from the 55 gallon I started with. It currently consist of 60 Bumble Bee snails, 10 Cerith snails, 40 Dwarf Blue Leg Hermits, 13 Scarlet Reef Hermits, and 1 Brittle Starfish. I could use some recommendations on (A.) What clean up...